I’ve indulged in all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle for as long as I can remember. As a kid, I’d spend hours a day in front of the mirror attempting to replicate looks from Seventeen Magazine with my mom’s Mary Kay makeup. There’s just something about nailing a new trend or discovering a brilliant new brand that’s always set my soul on fire. The only thing that’s ever seemed to thrill me more is sharing my finds with others. So I guess it was sort of inevitable that this midwest life and style blog was born.
- My name’s Michelle, but I go by Meach. My mom gave me that nickname as a kid and it just stuck.
- I graduated from Ohio State with a BS in Communication and a minor in Media Production. I originally set out to work on-air as a reporter, but I changed course after college for a variety of reasons.
- Nothing motivates me more than putting a trip on the calendar. I love meeting new people and exploring new places!
- In addition to blogging I work full time as a marketing contractor. I find genuine fulfillment in helping businesses grow, especially small businesses!
- I’m a very visual person, and I love all things creative – photography, decor, design, etc.
- I’ve been to more Hanson concerts than any other artist/band. My sister and I grew up being super fans! In second place: Taylor Swift.
- I’m the youngest of 4, and I’ve been an aunt since age 3.
- I have the most wonderful and supportive Instagram husband, Dane (pictured above). We’ve been together since 2004 (LOL that sounds like a million years ago)!
- My lifelong best friend’s name is also Michelle, and I had 4 Amanda’s in my wedding (one being my sister). Sort of weird, right?
- My celebrity girl crushes are Kelly Ripa and Jennifer Lopez. I think they’re both beautiful and brilliant!
If there’s something else you want to know, please don’t hesitate to ask. You’ll learn very quickly, if you haven’t already, that I love chatting and helping. Whether you’re from Cleveland or elsewhere, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along.