Like many of you, I wear a lot of hats. I’m a full-time employee, contractor, blogger, gym-rat, chef, cleaning lady, the list goes on. So I’m always on the hunt for clothes, beauty products and other services that are equally as flexible. Anything and everything that can make my life more efficient, and consequently make me feel more put together. Since I know I’m not alone in any of this, I created My Versatile Style to share the goods!
Here you can find:
- Versatile women’s clothing options that I love and think you will, too.
- Outfit ideas to keep your wardrobe feeling fresh (petite outfits included since I’m only 5’1).
- The best beauty products (and worst) to save you valuable time and money.
- Personal notes on life, career and general productivity.
- Travel recommendations from my personal experiences.
- AND MORE! (I don’t like putting myself, or this blog, in a box!)
Although I created this blog for busy women, I truly hope it serves anyone who needs it. At the end of the day, I hope that my posts help you all to live more polished, purposeful lives – inside and out!